Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

"Live Between US"
#1

Did they make Vinyl copies of this?

If so, anyone have any idea who has one?

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#2

mrlayance Wrote:Did they make Vinyl copies of this?

If so, anyone have any idea who has one?

Yop, they made the Vintage stuff Of LBU, I got 1, signed by GD, GS, JF, PL, Just need Baker'z John Hannock. I'll corner him 1 of these dayz :rambo:

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply
#3

I have a copy on vinyl... but no record player... don't ask.

Rory
Halifax
Reply
#4

The cover and back cover of the record look the same as the CD. The inide of the album consists of the pictures that were inside the CD booklet.

I was hoping that the packaging would be identical, and so, we'd just get a huge booklet. No such luck.
Reply
#5

wpghipfan Wrote:I have a copy on vinyl... but no record player... don't ask.

Rory
Halifax

I have 4 records and no player.... I understand :lol:

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#6

mrlayance Wrote:
wpghipfan Wrote:I have a copy on vinyl... but no record player... don't ask.

Rory
Halifax

I have 4 records and no player.... I understand :lol:

I've got the EP, UTH, RA, FC, and DFN on vinyl, and like you two, no record player. When I started collecting them it was a fun conversation with the wife.

Her: "Did we get a record player?"
Me: "No."
Her: "So why are you buying these Hip albums?"
Me: "Just because."
Her: :roll:
Reply
#7

I've got a couple hundred vinyls (great cheap way to collect old music! great stuff from the 60s & 70s for a couple bucks each!) but I had 30 I was just collecting for kicks before I got a player. I have their first four albums on vinyl plus Phantom Power.
Reply
#8

grooveless touque Wrote:player. I have their first four albums on vinyl plus Phantom Power.

Can you please posta pic of P.P.? I was unaware they released that on vinyl! I gotta see that to believe it Confusedhock:

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply
#9

I went to get it and found out it was a promo flat...just a giant 12" by 12" print of the front and back covers. Sorry, my mistake...I haven't seen it in like a year but I was keeping it in my vinyls since it's the same size...guess I just assumed...

*insert red face here*
Reply
#10

grooveless touque Wrote:I went to get it and found out it was a promo flat...just a giant 12" by 12" print of the front and back covers. Sorry, my mistake...I haven't seen it in like a year but I was keeping it in my vinyls since it's the same size...guess I just assumed...

*insert red face here*

Gotcha :thumb: Ya I was dam sure they didn't put that on Vinyl Smile

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply
#11

i have it on vinyl.
Reply
#12

mark Wrote:i have it on vinyl.

PP or LBU?
Reply
#13

LBU
Reply
#14

Ah, okay, cuz they were talking about PP and wasn't sure which one you meant.
I'd like to get some Hip on vinyl... that'd be pretty cool (although I don't even have a record player)
Reply
#15

here's a copy of fully starting at about $2.50 Canadian

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1592&item=4031049774&rd=1">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 49774&rd=1</a><!-- m -->
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)