Posts: 256
Threads: 27
Joined: Dec 2002
Reputation:
0
Is anyone going to be able to convert the bell sympatico mod club show that is suppose to be happening tonight onto vcd/dvd or even audio (just thinking the quality might be better). I looked on the sympatico web site and couldn't find any info (maybe they only inform sympatico members)
Darnell
Posts: 15
Threads: 2
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
I hope someone's recording this because I can't find a single hint of anything going on either on the MSN page.
Posts: 447
Threads: 42
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
I think that I've found a way to do it. I'm going to try soon...
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
I can record it, I just need the actual link to the file.
Here's where to watch: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://hispeed.sympatico.ca/msn/startcast/music/hip/#">http://hispeed.sympatico.ca/msn/startcast/music/hip/#</a><!-- m -->
Posts: 18
Threads: 2
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
I've got it but can't load to ftp. It won't let me upload.
Anyone know why
Webside
Posts: 1,593
Threads: 154
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
i recorded it but it sounds really slow like iam on acid or something
or when you use to play records at the wrong speed ok kids records were things you played on a turntable
Posts: 18
Threads: 2
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
I've got a direct download of the file they are streaming.
Webside
Posts: 18
Threads: 2
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
Thanks Hairbird.
I've got it working like that now. mind you it's really slow.
Webside
Posts: 8
Threads: 1
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
yeah, I'm having a problem with this it says my security is set to high to allow decompression? and my firewall is down to the lowest form :jump :jump
Posts: 570
Threads: 55
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
anybody can download it off my tempory site (going through some hosting changes right now). The video is this site, and the audio will soon follow.....
You can get it from here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://host204.ipowerweb.com/~hipcover/main.html">http://host204.ipowerweb.com/~hipcover/main.html</a><!-- m -->
Once again, thanks to ' webside ' (Brian Hill) for the download & rip!
Enjoy
-Chris Olds
Posts: 875
Threads: 42
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
Same thing for me. Wouldnt let me download.