Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I really need to find The Hip in Hamilton from Dec 30/02
#1

I went to this concert with alot of friends and I was totally blown away and I would be forever greatfull if I could find it. It was at Copps Colliseum On Dec 30 02. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be very happy :jump .
Cheers
Reply
#2

Good news - the bootleg does exist. I don't have it, and I don't know anyone who does (I consulted the lists of a couple of my friends)...but just so you don't give up if nobody replies there, at least you can rest assured that it's out there somewhere!
Reply
#3

Thanks for the post. Now I gotta go find that boot somewhere. :thumb:
Reply
#4

Welp, what do you know, I have this boot. If you wish to PM me and we can arrange something. Or email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:thehip_11@hotmail.com">thehip_11@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Jamie
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)