Posts: 268
Threads: 49
Joined: Nov 2003
Reputation:
0
I was wondering if the people who recorded the A.C.C shows of the HIP in 1999, new years eve and new years day...taped the opening act THE HEADSTONES....if so PLZZZZ let me know and I will trade for other live headstones show I have!!!!!!
Or 5 to 1 in hip boots
Shane
Posts: 47
Threads: 4
Joined: Feb 2004
Reputation:
0
I would like to know where I can find more Headstones audio. I just discovered them recently, it sucks they broke up. so if anyone could help, it would be greatly apprecfiated.
Posts: 242
Threads: 18
Joined: Jul 2003
Reputation:
0
i have a few headstones bootlegs aswell i may have the hip show somewhere lying around
eamil me for trades at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:crazyazz420@hotmail.com">crazyazz420@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->
Posts: 2,571
Threads: 145
Joined: May 2003
Reputation:
0
musicatworkusa Wrote:I would like to know where I can find more Headstones audio. I just discovered them recently, it sucks they broke up. so if anyone could help, it would be greatly apprecfiated.
You mean like studio stuff? Go to maplemusic.kom........
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!