Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Open Birthday Greetings to Gord Downie
#1

Hey All!
Since our Mr. Downie will be approaching an important pinacle of life on Friday, why not use this forum to gather Birthday Greetings from all who love him?
I'll start,
Dear Gord Downie:
As you ponder the upcoming celebration of your mid life, may you search your soul and take stock of the list of things you want to do, and accomplish them! Include all who helped you achieve the beautiful life you now live.
tina
Reply
#2

Confusedcratch:
Reply
#3

The Tragically Hip's music and Gord's solo music are a big part of me. As all the members of The Hip approach midlife, I hope they stay together and inspire my life for a few more years.

I hope all the band members continue to explore their musical horizons, but stay together. It's fine for any member to put out a solo effort or produce another band. I would buy any solo effort that any member puts out. Please, just keep cranking out the new Hip music!

ANXIOUSLY AWAITING THE NEW HIP CD AND TOUR!

P. S. Gord showed another side of his persona during his tour. An impressive effort in my opinion. (I may be slightly biased).
Reply
#4

Happy Birthday Gordie-Pooh! :mrgreen:
Why don't you come over here and let me give you your 40 spankings :wink: :wink: :mrgreen:
Reply
#5

how about a 40 song setlist to celebrate..... (best idea ever?)
Reply
#6

Happy birthday Gord! Here's to the best lead singer of the best band of all time! Not to mention the coolest person of ALL TIME.
Big Grin
(and hot too, but I may be alone there)
Reply
#7

I dunno...if I wasn't straight I'd probably think he was hot too Big Grin

But I'll settle for acknowledging that he's one of the most charismatic and compelling singers, songwriters and poets in the world today. A hearty "Cheers!"
Reply
#8

ShannonW Wrote:(and hot too, but I may be alone there)

I can assure you you're not :mrgreen: (right Jen, Angie, Tina?? :wink: )
Reply
#9

Well I don't know about that Kim.... It's not like I wouldn't love to :censored the :censored out of him or anything. Now that would be a nice birthday gift I would think. :oops: But of course I'm kidding...maybe.
Reply
#10

Happy Birthday Gord :thumb:
Reply
#11

Sabina Wrote:Happy Birthday Gordie-Pooh! :mrgreen:
Why don't you come over here and let me give you your 40 spankings :wink: :wink: :mrgreen:

God that's weird...
Reply
#12

Happy Birthday Gord!!! I would like to thank you for being a huge part of my life and many others lives. Your bands music has inspired my life a great deal. I wish you and the other band memebers good health and happiness in the future. Keep rocking and making music that many people love. :thumb:
Reply
#13

dyersbay Wrote:Well I don't know about that Kim.... It's not like I wouldn't love to :censored the :censored out of him or anything.

I wonder why it censored you when surely you just said you'd like to hug the crap out of him...

:lol:
Reply
#14

Yeah I don't know either? I really did mean uh hug, Yeah that's it hug. :lol:
Reply
#15

Bump...... Confusedcratch:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)