Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Live Between Us
#1

Hey I got doing some reading and thinking tonight about the 'Live Between Us' album. I got lookign at my boots and I noticed that I didn't have it in my collection. SO I checked THM FTP, and it wasn't there either. Also, I read on the Hips site that they actually ommited the encores, 700ft Ceiling, Daredevil, and Flamenco, so that the album would fit on a single CD.

Does anyone happen to have a copy of the WHOLE concert??

Thanks
Brad
Reply
#2

I did have this show, but I have retired from trading. However, my website is still running, and here is the link to the full setlist that night:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.killerwhaletank.com/rory/112396.htm">http://www.killerwhaletank.com/rory/112396.htm</a><!-- m -->

Cheers!

Rory
Reply
#3

I have it on tape somewhere at my home. I'm at school now, but I'll check for you the next time I head home.

Cheers,

Pat
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)