Poll: Which song do you think is better? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pigeon Camera
52.63%
20
52.63%
Cordelia
47.37%
18
47.37%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hip64 Round 2 - Matchup 41
#1

Match-up #41 - Pigeon Camera Vs. Cordelia
Please listen to the two songs in the match-up Back to Back, and consider the lyrics of the song.
Feel free to post an unbiased analysis of both songs in this thread, but please refrain from cheerleading or making predictions for your favourites.
Reply
#2

It takes all your power, to prove that you don't care.
Reply
#3

Does anyone else feel like theyre betraying a song when you vote against it?
Reply
#4

It's like we burned our boots with no contingency plan.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#5

I've edged Pigeon Camera in front!
Reply
#6

Zenith Wrote:I've edged Pigeon Camera in front!

That didnt last long
Reply
#7

rdownen Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:I've edged Pigeon Camera in front!

That didnt last long

I'm with you Ben.

+1
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)