09-22-2009, 09:30 PM
Purchased a couple of tickets ... Way too many people have bailed.
None the less, I have a pair of tickets for the Sept 30th show in Hamilton (they are listed on a few sites, off of here I jsut want face value for them ($102.25 per ticket).
I am located in St. Catharines and will not mail them, in person exchange.
They are located in the second balcony (First row) ... seats will be G205/7 or G209/11 or hell ... both if one more person bails on this concert.
cratch:
Why would you want to bail on the hip .... it boggles my mind.
cratch:
None the less PM me, if i still have the tickets I will gladly provide em at cost.
Thanks!
None the less, I have a pair of tickets for the Sept 30th show in Hamilton (they are listed on a few sites, off of here I jsut want face value for them ($102.25 per ticket).
I am located in St. Catharines and will not mail them, in person exchange.
They are located in the second balcony (First row) ... seats will be G205/7 or G209/11 or hell ... both if one more person bails on this concert.
cratch: Why would you want to bail on the hip .... it boggles my mind.
cratch: None the less PM me, if i still have the tickets I will gladly provide em at cost.
Thanks!

