Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

ISO: Sept 30 tickets
#1

Hey all,

I'm looking to purchase a pair of tickets for the Sept 30 show in the Hammer. I held off on these at the time of purchase because I was really hoping (and had put the word out to several of my closest friends and family members) that seeing a Hip show on my birthday would be the greatest gift possible. Two weeks to go it's become abundantly clear that no one picked up on the clues.

I don't care where they are, I just want to be in the barn. Let me know via PM.

Cheers,

Pat
Reply
#2

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180407895888&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT">http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... K:MEWAX:IT</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#3

Thanks for the heads up - bought the tickets yesterday!

Cheers,

Pat
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)