Posts: 7,289
Threads: 811
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
What are the blues and how do you get them?
Post your review.
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Posts: 6
Threads: 3
Joined: Apr 2007
Reputation:
0
Hey hip fans...if anyone coming in from out of town wants insider info on Cleveland re: HOB venue, parking, bars, dining, sports, etc. you can give me a holla by e-mail - <!-- e --><a href="mailto:marylea912@roadrunner.com">marylea912@roadrunner.com</a><!-- e --> or thru this forum thread and I'll try to help you out. Nice weather on tap, low 70's and partly sunny. Indians home games all weekend, night games F/S and Sunday 1pm. Playoff finals bound CAVS watch party at the Q downtown Sat. night. My favorite tavern, Flannery's, is on East 4th and Prospect. East 4th has some cool bars and eateries etc. (just doin' my part to help hip fans). Enjoy the concert, I know I will!
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
First Set
01: Honey, Please
02: Yer Not The Ocean
03: Gift Shop
04: Morning Moon
05: Ahead by A Century
06: The Dire Wolf
07: Speed River
08: At The 100th Meridian
09: The Depression Suite
10: In View
11: Love Is A First
Second Set
12: Boots or Hearts (Acoustic)
13: Scared (Acoustic)
14: Coffee Girl (Acoustic)
15: Save The Planet
16: Poets
17: The Last Recluse
18: Pigeon Camera
19: Courage
20: Grace, Too
21: Country Day
22: Fireworks
23: My Music At Work
Encore
24: Now The Struggle Has A Name
25: New Orleans Is Sinking
Cell service is hit and miss for our man on the scene. Keep in mind that he is on a roaming connection from a Canadian carrier.
Posts: 60
Threads: 4
Joined: Feb 2005
Reputation:
0
After two great Detroit shows what will be left for Cleveland. If I have any requests I guess they are:
Pigeon Camera
Lionized
Cordelia
Titanic
Emperor Penguin
Fight
Sherpa
One can only dream, but whatever the setlist I am sure it will be a great show!!!!
Posts: 6
Threads: 3
Joined: Apr 2007
Reputation:
0
I'm betting on Chagrin Falls and World Container in the set list. Maybe the Gord version of The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald, he's done it before here.
Posts: 2,025
Threads: 109
Joined: Jan 2003
Reputation:
0
I'm putting my money on hearing Titanic Terrarium. Why? Esthete and I just rolled into Cleveland, and saw the goodyear blimp flying over Progressive Field. Even more telling is the fact that it's Sunday. That has to be a sign, right?
-Jenna
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
So far none of the suggested songs have been performed...
Let's see what the second set holds for us.
Posts: 299
Threads: 17
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
This is the longest wait for an encore ever.
Posts: 178
Threads: 4
Joined: Dec 2005
Reputation:
0
Seeing the Dire Wolf on a setlist always makes me smile.
Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Graham Wrote:This is the longest wait for an encore ever.
Maybe there was not enough applause. :wink:
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Posts: 123
Threads: 12
Joined: Oct 2007
Reputation:
0
Who wants to drive us home from Fredonia ?
Fucking Racoon Cocksuckers!!