Posts: 2,571
Threads: 145
Joined: May 2003
Reputation:
0
that was great, and ya he did take it all so casually

after he dodged the first one he looked like come on, bring on the second shoe :lol: and stayed to finish the Press conference/
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Posts: 1,212
Threads: 16
Joined: Jan 2006
Reputation:
0
I don't like what this guy stands for or what he's done to the world... but I have to admit that his ducking ability was mighty impressive! :thumb:
btw, where the hell was his security?? Do they not care about him anymore? Maybe they were chillin' with Obama....
Posts: 1,605
Threads: 157
Joined: Aug 2006
Reputation:
0
Now he knows what it's like waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
"It's like driving down the street and having people not gesture with all five fingers."
But he did turn it around into a shot about life in a free society.
Posts: 2,211
Threads: 39
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
Is anyone really surprised that he's good at ducking?
Posts: 510
Threads: 12
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
Although I can see the negative side of his throwing his footwear, because as soon as the second shoe goes the momentum mixed with his socks seem to send him onto his arse....
Damn those marble floors and their impact on a persons protests...
D
Still picking up the elderly from the floor, still dealing with the drunks, now wrestling seals and posting it on twitter.. @richardilderton
'Whoops' is not a word the patient wants to hear...apparently