Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Yahoo! Golf Pool
#1

Group ID: 17381
Name: hipbase
Password: hipfans

Pick a foursome for the Masters, and other tourneys as we see fit.
Reply
#2

i am in

Hit it Alice
Reply
#3

how bout a link?
Reply
#4

joshwayy Wrote:how bout a link?

Here you go..
[Image: link.jpg]
Reply
#5

How about a Qbert?
Reply
#6

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://golf.fantasysports.yahoo.com/golf">http://golf.fantasysports.yahoo.com/golf</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#7

joshwayy Wrote:How about a Qbert?

here you are..
[Image: 20061204-qbert.gif]
Reply
#8

I think I'm in ....
Reply
#9

You are along with:
hipfans.com
Hit it Alice
Drop Another Ball
Plaid Pants
Christians in a Circle Jerk
Reply
#10

chris Wrote:Christians in a Circle Jerk

:lol:

I think I definitely know who that isn't.
Reply
#11

I'm in as....WhoKnowsWhatTheyAreDoingNotME!
Reply
#12

Congrats "Drop Another Ball", having scneds and trevor was a solid team.
Reply
#13

I didn't realize you could switch up players during the tourney. I was Plaid Pants.
Reply
#14

It runs every week - so feel free to enter the pool at any time.
Reply
#15

Who's in for the 2009 Season?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://golf.fantasysports.yahoo.com/golf/group/10277">http://golf.fantasysports.yahoo.com/golf/group/10277</a><!-- m -->

Group ID# 10277
Group Name hipbase
Group Password thehip
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)