Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

check this out!
#1

some douche-bag is trying to sell the pre-sale password for the Belleville show on ebay!!!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.com/TRAGICALLY-HIP-PRESALE-PASSWORD-BELLEVILLE-TICKETS_W0QQitemZ230238445616QQihZ013QQcategoryZ47103QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem">http://cgi.ebay.com/TRAGICALLY-HIP-PRES ... dZViewItem</a><!-- m -->


wow
Reply
#2

Well at least the shippings free.
Reply
#3

I just saw this and was coming to post about it.

What a turd!
Reply
#4

I think someone named "lakefever" should put a bid in on it.............
Reply
#5

cochise Wrote:I think someone named "lakefever" should put a bid in on it.............
haha, that's kind of funny. I'm trying to track this person . . .
Reply
#6

That's why I hate presales: There's always some guy who tries to f.uck it up for everyone else.
Reply
#7

The sellers email address is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:jenbrand@hotmail.com">jenbrand@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> according to eBay.
Reply
#8

chris Wrote:The sellers email address is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:jenbrand@hotmail.com">jenbrand@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> according to eBay.

TY.
Reply
#9

It's been changed to Steve Miller presale password.
Reply
#10

chris Wrote:What a turd!

that makes me smile
Reply
#11

What an idiot.
Reply
#12

chris Wrote:It's been changed to Steve Miller presale password.

I did email this person on ebay and I have banned this person from participating in the future. I will keep an eye on them. I have their IP and know where they "surf" from. It looks like they scalp as well. . .
Reply
#13

damn teenagers... lol
Reply
#14

mojo_mattv Wrote:damn teenagers
Unfortunately, I think this person is an "adult."
Reply
#15

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.ca/Tragically-Hip-Tickets-PRESALE-PASSWORD-Belleville-June_W0QQitemZ120241789895QQihZ002QQcategoryZ16122QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem">http://cgi.ebay.ca/Tragically-Hip-Ticke ... dZViewItem</a><!-- m -->
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)