Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

First My External, Then My Computer, Now My 5 Day Old Mac
#1

Honestly,
This is getting rediculous. At least this time it won't cost me any money.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#2

I think I now understand what my IT guy means when he says "user error".
Reply
#3

Us boys love our toys.I always have shit breaking on me.Get used to it youngster :thumb:
Reply
#4

cferneyh Wrote:I think I now understand what my IT guy means when he says "user error".
I was told manufacturing defect.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#5

i don't think your keyboard can handle all the posts!
Reply
#6

opiated Wrote:i don't think your keyboard can handle all the posts!
I just need to fulfill my lifelong ambition of passing you, then I'll be good.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#7

What happened to your computer? And your Mac? What Mac?
Reply
#8

opiated Wrote:i don't think your keyboard can handle all the posts!

haha, never seen someone so obsessed with post count. serves him right.

:lol:

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#9

Look: stop making up fibs just to inflate your post count.

Everyone knows that nothing ever goes wrong with Macs.
Reply
#10

skippy the wonder dog Wrote:Look: stop making up fibs just to inflate your post count.

Everyone knows that nothing ever goes wrong with Macs.
Nicely done, skippy! :thumb:
Reply
#11

BIGVDOGG Wrote:Us boys love our toys.I always have shit breaking on me.Get used to it youngster :thumb:

stop spamming ... you need to have more then 1500 post to be part of this thread :lol:
Reply
#12

chris Wrote:What happened to your computer? And your Mac? What Mac?
My old computer broke, so I had to get a new one, as it would have cost 844$ to fix it, so I figured I'd just get a new laptop.
So I got a Macbook. There's some loose wiring / the mouse and keyboard would always short in and out, and eventually stopped working.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#13

Maybe Sean should consider picking up one of these new fangled Japanese laptops.
[/img]http://static.flickr.com/82/273436121_f5c62ef786.jpg[/img]


This baby should be able to keep up with all the post pumping he needs to take the lead. Please note the Bonner proof mouse. :lol:

[Image: 113-1305_IMG.jpg]
Reply
#14

NegPhil Wrote:Maybe Sean should consider picking up one of these new fangled Japanese laptops.

[Image: 271.jpg]


This baby should be able to keep up with all the post pumping he needs to take the lead. Please note the Bonner proof mouse. :lol:

[Image: 113-1305_IMG.jpg]

Well, I'm sure Sean could pump out many posts using Dr. Bell's invention, but then his right wrist would hurt like hell and the doctor might misdiagnose the problem.... :lol: :lol:
Reply
#15

....annnnd...


back with the mac!

:jump :jump :jump

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)