Posts: 1,585
Threads: 60
Joined: Aug 2002
Reputation:
0
I know this sounds kinda stupid but we moved into this new house a month ago and really weird things are happening. Stuff turning on an off, doors opening and closing among other things.
Just wondering if anyone else ever thought their weren't the only people living in their house, and if so, what did you do? Is there people you can call to come to your house and check it out?
Posts: 7,289
Threads: 811
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
Just play some nickelback. that'll scare them off.
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Posts: 510
Threads: 12
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
lmfao...
The training school I am at at the moment (2 weeks to go!!) apparently was used as a hospital for ww2 casualties, before being turned into a care home for the elderly.
Word has it there are 2 ghosts, one above the bar area who hates noise, banging loudly if people are being noisy at night.
The other is in the cottage in the grounds, and she has been seen passing the windows and makes silent phone calls.
Never been convinced myself though...
D
Still picking up the elderly from the floor, still dealing with the drunks, now wrestling seals and posting it on twitter.. @richardilderton
'Whoops' is not a word the patient wants to hear...apparently
Posts: 1,585
Threads: 60
Joined: Aug 2002
Reputation:
0
Ok, well, I've got quite the story to tell.......
you don't have to believe this, but I have no reason to lie.
About 2 weeks ago, I was fast asleep at around 2:30 in the morning i felt some dripping on my head. As I woke up and turned on the light, there was a fair amount of water coming in. It lasted about 2-5 minutes and stopped. I live in the basement, so I made my way upstairs to see if I could find the problem. No dice.
The next day I talked with my roomate whose room is right above mine and asked him if he maybe spilled a glass of water around 2:30 last night. He assured me he was sleeping (since midnight) and had no glasses of water in his room.
So later in the evening, me and my 3 roommates were all downstairs in my room looking at the ceiling. This ceiling is a dropped ceiling kind where they are rectangular pieces that you can push out of the way to get to things like wiring, pipes etc. Anyways, so we were checking above my bed where the water came in to see if there were any pipes.
What we found next, we weren't ready for.
We proceed to find somewhere in the neighbourhood of 100 pieces of letters, poloroids, greeting cards, photocopys of bondage porn. In these card/letters we read and find out that this guy was cheating on his wife with a woman who was cheating on her husband. The photos were mostly nude pics some with whips and the such, some in different spots of our house (I used to love that fireplace)!! This was really quite creepy.
One of the freakiest things....NONE of the photos/letters/cards were water damaged! Nothing, not a single drop. And these were found in the same area as where the water came in!
So over the last 2 weeks, the drama has calmed down. No real "ghostly" occurances. We were speculating that this may have been some sort of unfinished business, his affair.
Then yesterday, we were cleaning the house and I was in the basement, I went to move some extra carpet from under our pool table, and BAM! 5 or 6 whips, and 3 or 4 dogcollars.
We need to move.
Posts: 1,605
Threads: 157
Joined: Aug 2006
Reputation:
0
Srb is coast to coast to coast fan. Sweet! I have been a long time listener to the show as well. The show has gotten kind of weak since Art Bell retied but it still has its charms.
Framerdan69, your story is certainly creepy but it does not sound like a traditional "haunting". Perhaps you should investigate the situation with the prior tenants.
Yikes, I just had a thought. I hope it was water that was dripping on your face.
Posts: 20
Threads: 2
Joined: Nov 2003
Reputation:
0
Or you could try a different approach and contact CSI... Joe Nickell investigates these things, he is world famous.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.csicop.org/">http://www.csicop.org/</a><!-- m -->