Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Superbad
#1

oh. my. god.

fucking hilarious. i haven't laughed that hard at a movie since the first time i saw Dumb and Dumber.

go see it.

NOW!
Reply
#2

I concur. We saw it last night and from the opening lines to the closing credits we enjoyed it.
Reply
#3

I really didn't expect much from this film, but I was singing a different tune after I saw it. So many great gags and spot-on character acting.
Reply
#4

I really like Knocked-Up..there were a lot of witty one-liners that left me wetting myself laughing.

Is this movie done with the same style of humour???
Reply
#5

yeah. knocked up was hilarious, but this was even more so
Reply
#6

A million times yes!

This movie is more ridiculous than Knocked Up. Gag-for-gag, I think it's up there on an all-time scale.
Reply
#7

Superbad is a great movie. it is an all time classic comedy.
Reply
#8

I saw it last weekend and I agree with everybody here. It's an absolute laugh riot from beginning to end. By far one of the best comedies I've ever seen.

:thumb:
Reply
#9

I will also agree, it was the funniest moie i had seen in a long long time..

it's one of those movies will a million one liners but you can never remember them all, so i say everyone post their favs and what you can remember so that we can all sit back and rehash the greatness...

i'll start with a couple of my favs

"You scratch our backs, we'll scratch yours"
"Funny thing about my back is, uh, its located on my cock!"

"By the time college rolls around, I'm gonna be the Iron Chef of pounding Vag"
Reply
#10

"Have you ever seen a vag without a dick going in and out of it? No... well I have and it ain't for me!"

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCcagk26siA">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCcagk26siA</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#11

The whole scene where George Michael...errr...Michael Cera is singing "These Eyes."

Comedy genius.
Reply
#12

Put me down in the "thoroughly enjoyed it" category.

Good solid toilet humour...nothing more nothing less.

I want to change my name to McLovin now.
Reply
#13

robert goulet Wrote:Put me down in the "thoroughly enjoyed it" category.

Good solid toilet humour...nothing more nothing less.

I want to change my name to McLovin now.

I finally made it to the theatre to catch it last night and was not disappointed. McLovin stole the show for me - great character. As usual, Cera was on top of his game.
Reply
#14

K, the best part (ever), is when the cops are breaking up the house party, and Seth Rogen's character goes "We will shoot you all....we assume that you are all in possesion of crack and weapons!" Hilarious!

close second, when Seth is talking to his Home Ec. teacher...bahaha!
Reply
#15

Wasn't expecting it to be that raunchy but laughed my butt off for most of the film! Another classic!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)