Poll: Who wins: Jason Bourne vs. Jack Bauer - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Jason Bourne
0%
0
0%
Jack Bauer
0%
0
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Jason Bourne vs. Jack Bauer
#1

I asked my wife this question while watching the Bourne Ultimatum, and neither of us can answer it, so I thought I'd find out what the hipbase thinks.....
Reply
#2

Jack would put up a hell of a fight, but Bourne would win in the end. The major difference I see is that Jack usually has help of some kind, either from Chloe or somebody at CTU, while Jason Bourne is a one man show who relies only on his instincts.
Reply
#3

Jack Bauer could strangle Bourne with a cordless phone.

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#4

Bourne. We watched all three Bourne flicks this week and as Casey said, Bourne is a one man show who never fails.
Reply
#5

Chuck Norris could kill both Bauer and Bourne with one roundhouse kick
Reply
#6

Jack Bauer only kills terrorists and traitors. Don't get me wrong, he's very very good at it. When Kim Bauer lost her virginity, Jack Bauer found it and put it back. But Jason Bourne can kill anyone anytime anywhere.

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply
#7

Lets just say that if Bourne was on 24, they would need to rename the show 2, because thats how long he would last...
Reply
#8

I'd take Bond...James Bond
Reply
#9

opiated Wrote:I'd take Bond...James Bond

Daniel Craig's Bond in particular is a tough, cold-hearted bastard. I think he'd definitely hold his own against Bourne or Bauer.
Reply
#10

Bourne is a machine... period.
Reply
#11

Just saw the new Bourne tonight. Just what I expected, what a great franchise.
I have a question about the movie:
When Bourne was in the "training room", are we supposed to recognize who he killed?

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)