Posts: 540
Threads: 34
Joined: Jun 2006
Reputation:
0
anyone play some online games like counter-strike/cs source, battle field series stuff like that?
Posts: 492
Threads: 14
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Not too often, but I do fire up CS Source every few months and I usually try most new Source mods when they come out.
Posts: 917
Threads: 76
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
I am or was a huge online gamer. Mostly FPS's like Quake (all of them), Doom (all of them), HL2, CS2, CoD1 and 2 (soon CoD4). Most of my time recently has been playing WoW (what a time sink that game is!)
D
Posts: 540
Threads: 34
Joined: Jun 2006
Reputation:
0
cool cool. I got a new cs source server so feel free to stop by for some killing action:
208.167.247.63:27015
Posts: 28
Threads: 11
Joined: May 2005
Reputation:
0
I also play WoW (I even named a toon Highwaygirl) and yes, it is amazing how much time it can eat up.