Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
the new single..
She Builds Quick Machines..
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://mv.ca.music.yahoo.com/player/default.asp?vid=43898234&cid=613&curl=%2Fmusicvideos%2F">http://mv.ca.music.yahoo.com/player/def ... cvideos%2F</a><!-- m -->
I think it rocks, anyone else diggin it?
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 1,311
Threads: 52
Joined: Oct 2006
Reputation:
0
Love STP and GNR,but never have gotten really into this chemistry.Have seen them twice,last being 2 weeks ago in Toronto.Heres another new one that they started the show with.Pics and Vids were hard to come by as security was tight.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FocipCXjDx8">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FocipCXjDx8</a><!-- m -->
Posts: 3,827
Threads: 363
Joined: Oct 2002
Reputation:
0
they rock..the new single kicks ass, i loved them live..can't wait for the new disc..
anybody ever see the halloween pics of VR dressed up like GNR..priceless...Weiland as Axl, Slash was Buckethead, and I think Duff was Courtney love for some reason..Google them...
Posts: 169
Threads: 2
Joined: Nov 2006
Reputation:
0
Rumour has it that a late summer tour will be announced with Alice in Chains sharing the bill. Too bad Layne is gone, but I'll still hit it to see Jerry and the rest of the boys.
Posts: 3,175
Threads: 692
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Glad to see Weiland is still alive. He looks like a young Clint Eastwood in that video.
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
You can preview the entire new album here.. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.fm96.com/station/sneakpeeks.cfm?rem=76601&sec=2&jor=37184#player">http://www.fm96.com/station/sneakpeeks. ... 184#player</a><!-- m -->
Its streaming at a low quality rate, but its still worth the listen.
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 1,250
Threads: 13
Joined: Sep 2005
Reputation:
0
The album comes out tomorrow, can't wait to pick it up. I love Contraband, and I love the new single.
I'd love for the VR/Alice in Chains tour to come to Eastern Canada, i'm a big Alice in Chains fan too, and although it's not the same without Layne, i seen the new version on VH1 Rock Honors & they sounded terrific.
Posts: 3,827
Threads: 363
Joined: Oct 2002
Reputation:
0
The new CD is amazing...probably better than Contraband..lots of funky rockers, Weiland sounds great in the slower tunes as well, and Slash is...well..Slash...
B+
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
opiated Wrote:The new CD is amazing...probably better than Contraband..lots of funky rockers, Weiland sounds great in the slower tunes as well, and Slash is...well..Slash...
B+
I agree, and I think this album is better than Contraband just for the record. These are my standout tracks..
For a Brother
Mary, Mary
Gravedancer
Quick Machines
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”