Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Cool Porn Video! (And for once its not spam)
#1

I don't know how to get people to watch this...
It's not the safest video for kids...
But its completely appropriate for ages 14+ I'd day Smile
This a really cool video about the Internet and whatnot.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOFTQpNhsWE">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOFTQpNhsWE</a><!-- m -->
I didn't post this in the youtube thread, because i though that this could spark some meaningful (and probably awkward) discussions.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#2

I bet you most people who watch this go straight to her website!
Reply
#3

wow 89%..

USA! USA!

:lol:

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#4

tth_fan Wrote:I bet you most people who watch this go straight to her website!
Without a doubt.
Reply
#5

Whaddaya mean? This is a crappy porn video! It doesn't show nuthin', and what's with all the stoopid tattoos?!?
Reply
#6

LizardKing51 Wrote:wow 89%..

USA! USA!

:lol:


I laughed out loud when that statistic was shown. Funny stuff!

:lol:
Reply
#7

that was pretty neat, we've all checked out internet porn just like we've all masterbated before. :thumb:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)