Posts: 1,553
Threads: 386
Joined: May 2005
Reputation:
0
Match-up #45 - Three Pistols Vs. Looking For A Place To Happen
I ask you to listen to the two songs in the match-up Back to Back, and consider the lyrics of the song. Feel free to post an unbiased analysis of both songs in this thread, but please refrain from cheerleading or making predictions for your favourites.
Posts: 1,172
Threads: 49
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
2 songs that I consider to be of similar quality echelon's...however 1 song stands out slightly more than the other for me...and by the looks of the early numbers, others share my sentiment.
Posts: 55
Threads: 1
Joined: Jan 2006
Reputation:
0
17-1!!!
Three Pistols all the way!
Posts: 492
Threads: 14
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
As much as I like both songs, LPH drags on just a bit too much. I've always found it to bee one chorus too long.
Posts: 1,212
Threads: 16
Joined: Jan 2006
Reputation:
0
Three Pistols has a nice beat, and I love the sound of Gord's voice when he hits some of the long notes; especially live
Posts: 929
Threads: 34
Joined: Jul 2006
Reputation:
0
Three Pistols definitely have the edge, but these are both "middle of the league" songs I think...
Come say hi on twitter
@MattMerritt
Posts: 282
Threads: 11
Joined: Feb 2006
Reputation:
0
Looking for a place is too reliant on it's place in Fully Completely.
Three pisols is much more universal
Posts: 686
Threads: 52
Joined: Oct 2006
Reputation:
0
three pistols, no contest.