04-23-2007, 06:49 PM
Post your review
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
chris Wrote:Cool kids never have the time....
Spilled Milk Wrote:Long time lurker here. Here's some thoughts on the show:Thanks. Sweet first post.
--New Orleans Is Sinking and At the Hundredth Meridian were just unreal
--Escape is at Hand for the Travelin' Man was an awesome surprise.
--1979 sounded much better than I'd anticipated, and Gord kinda looked like a mini-Corgan.
--It's A Good Life If You Don't Weaken may now be my favorite Hip song.
Awesome show. My first time seeing them (I've seemingly missed them every time they've played near me since 1996) and I was really impressed.
john cage Wrote:They always seem to play Escape in Chicago due to it's connection w/ the city.
The Horrible Esthete Wrote:john cage Wrote:They always seem to play Escape in Chicago due to it's connection w/ the city.
What's the connection between "Escape Is At Hand..." & the city of Chicago?
john cage Wrote:Show was decent, but not so much for me (company excluded). A bunch of Doods in nifty matching shirts showed up and really crowded the minimal space I had (this was by the soundboard, too) - I think I overheard one of them was getting married soon so of course they were hammered. Thankfully they left early (please don't return tonight). Also, HoB forbade the camera - they said Hip Production wouldn't allow it (which I find odd) and I think they lied about asking in the first place. So boo to you, HoB.
chris Wrote:Here's the audio: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehiptracker.com/torrents-details.php?id=385">http://www.thehiptracker.com/torrents-d ... php?id=385</a><!-- m -->