03-14-2007, 06:26 PM
thehip420 Wrote:whoa! good work zenith!!! i think this just maybe my desktop wallpaper at the end of it all.I guess we'll just have to wait and see once the round of 32 commences!
wait, does this mean in road two we see ABAC vs. Penguin because of the lay out?
QuizShowChampion Wrote:Zenith, forgive me if I am too forward, but I think I love you. Daily desktops for everyone!
) Zenith Wrote:QuizShowChampion Wrote:Zenith, forgive me if I am too forward, but I think I love you. Daily desktops for everyone!
It's funny you should say that - Here's my new work desktop (as of yesterday)
Please feel free to use it if anyone wants to. :thumb: I'd be flattered.
QuizShowChampion Wrote:Zenith Wrote:QuizShowChampion Wrote:Zenith, forgive me if I am too forward, but I think I love you. Daily desktops for everyone!
It's funny you should say that - Here's my new work desktop (as of yesterday)
Please feel free to use it if anyone wants to. :thumb: I'd be flattered.
Can those of us without Photoshop skills get the source image?
Zenith Wrote:QuizShowChampion Wrote:Zenith, forgive me if I am too forward, but I think I love you. Daily desktops for everyone!
It's funny you should say that - Here's my new work desktop (as of yesterday)
Please feel free to use it if anyone wants to. :thumb: I'd be flattered.
Zenith Wrote:QuizShowChampion Wrote:Zenith Wrote:QuizShowChampion Wrote:Zenith, forgive me if I am too forward, but I think I love you. Daily desktops for everyone!
It's funny you should say that - Here's my new work desktop (as of yesterday)
Please feel free to use it if anyone wants to. :thumb: I'd be flattered.
Can those of us without Photoshop skills get the source image?
How's this?