Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
I'd just like the DVDs that you promised.
Posts: 50
Threads: 4
Joined: Feb 2003
Reputation:
0
Mr FOATS, I sent you a ton of Hip DVD's, you owe me a ton of P/J DVD's. On July 12 I sent you everything, you were to do the same. I'm still waiting.
Send me what you owe me and I'll let everyone on this board know what a great trader you are. Actions speak louder than words.
Posts: 1,708
Threads: 100
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Well I have finally given up on this loser.
I had held on to the faintest hopes that foats was just very unorganized, and that he would honour his end of our trade.
But since I sent him his dvds 3 1/2 months ago, and it has been 7 weeks since his last reply of "I'll send your discs at a later date", I can only assume that this guy is a liar, and he has just scammed a nice amount of dvds off the backs of us hipbasers, with promises of shows I doubt he ever had.
I hope for everyone's sake here that nobody bothers dealing with this fake music fan.
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
To make up for all those who got screwed... we've got some great shows coming to the tracker next month... including audio and video of the Pittsburgh show along with some cool changes to thehundredthmeridian.com for non-tracker users.
I've also got 6 or 7 VHS tapes that will be into srb's hands soon for him to convert to DVD and post.
Posts: 669
Threads: 16
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
Sad to see this has happened. We're still getting a video release of Pittsburgh though, right? Come on, it was my first Hip show.