Posts: 7,289
Threads: 811
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
I have a feeling he will be banned from Waffles very soon
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Posts: 822
Threads: 6
Joined: Dec 2005
Reputation:
0
All gone for now. Good luck, fellas!
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
The new registrations just to get waffles invites cracks me up...
Posts: 4
Threads: 0
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Hi
Sorry Chris - I didn't mean to cause offence (or crack you up :wink: ) and I would be the first to hold my hand up and admit that I googled "waffles invite" or similar and that led me to this old thread which seems to have had a small renaissance recently of people hoping for an invitation so... I tagged on. Don't forget though a lot of people initially come to forums in need of something or some advice and subsequently become valued contributors. (Although I accept that equally there are many who think the world owes them). I have no time for the latter but yes I have come here today in the hope it might lead to the elusive invitation (and maybe welcomed to the forum :wink: )
regards Gualo
Posts: 4
Threads: 0
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Well Chris I understand why you ask the question :oops: To answer in good faith with few words?... Great rock with thoughtful lyrics.
Despite my completely unconnected way of arriving here, I was already aware of the hip. Living in the UK I have never seen them live however I have family living in Canada and I first heard them in my cousins car in the early 90's while I was staying in Brentwood bay Vancouver Island. I also remember them performing in the late 90's Woodstock (You don't tend to forget Gordon Downie once you've seen him!) - in fact you have encouraged me to look through my CD library and re listen (I know I've got Day for night somewhere)
Small World
Regards Gualo
Posts: 7
Threads: 1
Joined: Apr 2009
Reputation:
0
well I joined for the simple reason to read fan reviews of the new album as I sit here and listen to it... and come to find this thread!! I am too an ex oink member... a stellar demonoid, traders den, and dimeadozen ratio holder and have been trying for over a year to get on waffles... thus finding this thread made me smile! This OLD hip fan albeit new user would be most grateful !!!! the hookup would make me high, sherpa high!
Posts: 4
Threads: 0
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Hi Zenith
I live in the Cotswolds - do you have tour dates? I seem to have missed the UK dates from the website
Regards Gualo
Posts: 178
Threads: 4
Joined: Dec 2005
Reputation:
0
Is there anyone willing to throw an invite to me?