Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Lyric T-Shirts
#16

sullivand Wrote:
mrburns4891 Wrote:tee hee.
Make it green and that'd be my go-to St. Patty's Day shirt.

Hahah goooood call.
Reply
#17

green it is! and thanks for the welcome chris, long time lurker, figured its the right time to dive in with the new album right around the corner :thumb:


Attached Files
.jpg sharksg.JPG Size: 17.99 KB  Downloads: 28
Reply
#18

mrburns4891 Wrote:green it is! and thanks for the welcome chris, long time lurker, figured its the right time to dive in with the new album right around the corner :thumb:
Sold! Where do I send my $34.99?
Reply
#19

I like the tone of your Trumpet
Reply
#20

MAverick Wrote:I like the tone of your Trumpet
Anything Emperor Penguin I would buy.

...Except maybe that "wipe your ass..." one.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#21

MAv had my other idea :lol:


Attached Files
.jpg 1trumpet.jpg Size: 16.48 KB  Downloads: 20
Reply
#22

"You can teach your children some fashion sense and they fashion some of their own"

"I'll do the rolling, you do the details"

Or......maybe Mav can give us a couple ideas for "new lyrics" t-shirts??......... :thumb:
Reply
#23

.jpg luvsci2.jpg Size: 15 KB  Downloads: 9

.jpg luvsic.jpg Size: 20.37 KB  Downloads: 18
Reply
#24

- Looking for a place to happen
making stops along the way...
- I want a book that'll make me drunk...
- An inch an hour two feet a day...
- There's this fuckin' band you've gotta see...
Reply
#25

"I Could Make You Scared."
Reply
#26

fear no art and you fear no reflection
Reply
#27

sean.bonner Wrote:Anything Emperor Penguin I would buy.

Well get ready to always match. :thumb:
Reply
#28

...last of the bigtime penetrators... (of course!)
Reply
#29

Hammer Wrote:- There's this fuckin' band you've gotta see...

Agreed, I'd be in for a shirt like that without a doubt...but what sort of design?

Come say hi on twitter @MattMerritt
Reply
#30

MattyM Wrote:
Hammer Wrote:- There's this fuckin' band you've gotta see...

Agreed, I'd be in for a shirt like that without a doubt...but what sort of design?

There's this fuckin' band you've gotta see on the front, and then the back would have a picture of the band, I think the portrait Cam Tomsett did for the liner notes of IBE would be pretty cool.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)