06-24-2006, 08:49 AM
I was thinking about posting this in the hip disscussion forum, but since it's not official, I thought my specualation will go here instead.
The guy that won this contest on 102.1 the edge got a bunch of prizes, one of them being a concert by a band of his choice. We now know that the concert will be open to the public. I've said to friends of mine that if I had won this prize it would be the hip(of course), but I'm getting the feeling that the guy who won is going to choose them as well. During the afternoon, Josie (the afternoon DJ) mentioned that she knew the details of the concert (which will be announced on monday morning) and she said it's probably the biggest band in Canada. That leave the door open for only a select few bands. It think us in Toronto are gonna be getting another Hip concert real soon.........
Again this is all specualtion
The guy that won this contest on 102.1 the edge got a bunch of prizes, one of them being a concert by a band of his choice. We now know that the concert will be open to the public. I've said to friends of mine that if I had won this prize it would be the hip(of course), but I'm getting the feeling that the guy who won is going to choose them as well. During the afternoon, Josie (the afternoon DJ) mentioned that she knew the details of the concert (which will be announced on monday morning) and she said it's probably the biggest band in Canada. That leave the door open for only a select few bands. It think us in Toronto are gonna be getting another Hip concert real soon.........
Again this is all specualtion

