Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Favourite music at this moment....
#46

Corpse Wrote:
daylight Wrote:Hear Rolls Off is another gooder.

dwnlds as the modern leper....wrong on my end or yours?

My bad, fixed.

And here it is if you don't want to scroll all the way back to the first page.

Still totally enamored with the new Shearwater at the moment.
Reply
#47

I'm into My Morning Jacket at the moment. Awesome show on monday night at the Koolhaus in Toronto. I definitely recommend seeing them for anyone that is into jam bands.
Reply
#48

daylight Wrote:
Corpse Wrote:
daylight Wrote:Hear Rolls Off is another gooder.

dwnlds as the modern leper....wrong on my end or yours?

My bad, fixed.

And here it is if you don't want to scroll all the way back to the first page.

Still totally enamored with the new Shearwater at the moment.

Thamks. that Shearwater was pretty good. never heard of them before.
Reply
#49

Weezer- The Red Album

This album KICKS ASS!!!!!!!! :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:
Reply
#50

I'm loving the Brad Paisley love! My current additions and therefore obsessions (keep in mind I have an eclectic taste in music):

- Brad Paisley, 5th Gear
- Rufus Wainwright, Release the Stars
- Kings of Leon, Columbiahalle - July 1, 2007 - Berlin, Germany
- The Presets, Apocalypso
Reply
#51

Micheal Franti & Spearhead- Hey World (remote control version)
Great new tune from Franti. Can't wait for the Album!
Reply
#52

Los Campesinos! - Hold On Now, Youngster...
Reply
#53

You Blame Yourself - Chantal Kreviazuk
Wonderful - Chantal Kreviazuk
All I Can Do - Chantal Kreviazuk
Ghosts of You - Chantal Kreviazuk
Reply
#54

my favourite band...Smashing Pumpkins.
Reply
#55

I received an email from Amazon.ca about an album from Hey Rosetta!

It must somehow be linked to the Wintersleep albums I purchased and recommended it to me. I have never heard of this group before until the email so I went to the band website to give a listen.

They have the entire album streaming and I am really liking it. Just a good listen all the way through. I might have to pick it up!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.heyrosetta.com/flash.htm">http://www.heyrosetta.com/flash.htm</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#56

Drez7 Wrote:I received an email from Amazon.ca about an album from Hey Rosetta!

It must somehow be linked to the Wintersleep albums I purchased and recommended it to me. I have never heard of this group before until the email so I went to the band website to give a listen.

They have the entire album streaming and I am really liking it. Just a good listen all the way through. I might have to pick it up!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.heyrosetta.com/flash.htm">http://www.heyrosetta.com/flash.htm</a><!-- m -->
:thumb:
I posted about them earlier in the thread...got hooked on them myself after hearing "New Goodbye" on the radio a few weeks back. Picked up the album at HMV for $9.99 last week and it's the best ten bucks I've spent in a while. I'm kicking myself for not catching their NxNE set at the Horseshoe earlier this month. Best Newfie band since....umm....well off the top of my head I can't even name another band from Newfoundland.
Reply
#57

grimes Wrote:
Drez7 Wrote:I received an email from Amazon.ca about an album from Hey Rosetta!

Best Newfie band since....umm....well off the top of my head I can't even name another band from Newfoundland.

Isn't Great Big Sea from Newfoundland? I'd say they are a pretty good band.
Reply
#58

VioletlightHeron Wrote:
grimes Wrote:
Drez7 Wrote:I received an email from Amazon.ca about an album from Hey Rosetta!

Best Newfie band since....umm....well off the top of my head I can't even name another band from Newfoundland.

Isn't Great Big Sea from Newfoundland? I'd say they are a pretty good band.

Ah yes, thanks. I knew there was at least one fairly obvious name I should have been able to think of...
Reply
#59

Yes, love Great Big Sea. Saw them at Live 8 in Barrie without any of their equipment (think it got left behind and never showed up to their performance) and they were still impressive. I figured if they can wing it like that and still sound good, it would be worth giving them a listen.

I think they have a new album coming out soon too...they are playing a show in Buffalo this summer (possibly a free one)!
Reply
#60

Drez7 Wrote:Yes, love Great Big Sea. Saw them at Live 8 in Barrie without any of their equipment (think it got left behind and never showed up to their performance) and they were still impressive. I figured if they can wing it like that and still sound good, it would be worth giving them a listen.

I think they have a new album coming out soon too...they are playing a show in Buffalo this summer (possibly a free one)!

They are playing Buffalo Place Rocks the Harbor on August 15th and it is free. :thumb: :jump

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bestofwny.com/concerts_festivals/">http://www.bestofwny.com/concerts_festivals/</a><!-- m -->
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)