Posts: 3,827
Threads: 363
Joined: Oct 2002
Reputation:
0
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/snl-the-japanese-version-of-the-office/">http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/sn ... he-office/</a><!-- m -->
Too funny
Posts: 563
Threads: 33
Joined: Nov 2005
Reputation:
0
:lol: hilarious!! I meant to pvr last nights SNL with Steve Carel but complety forgot!! damn!
Posts: 7,289
Threads: 811
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
The most disappointing episode all season.
Thank god for Ricky.
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Posts: 3,394
Threads: 118
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
C'mon....you guys are being harsh. I thought Usher's, uh, "performance" was hilarious.
I'm gonna do you up
I'm gonna do you down
:lol:
Posts: 7,289
Threads: 811
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
cferneyh Wrote:C'mon....you guys are being harsh. I thought Usher's, uh, "performance" was hilarious.
I'm gonna do you up
I'm gonna do you down
:lol:
Thank god for PVRs.
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston