Posts: 1,016
Threads: 43
Joined: Jun 2006
Reputation:
0
I was wondering if the Mahones would be doing their traditional New Year's show at the Horseshoe, but I guess its the Sadies' time this year. Since I haven't finalized my plans for New Year's yet, maybe I'll throw this option into the ring...
Sun Dec 31: NEW YEARS EVE w/Alt Country Bluegrass-Surf Garage Rockers ‘THE SADIES’ 2 Sets 11:30 & 1:15 w/’THE RIDE THEORY’ @10:00. 8:30 Doors. $20.00 Adv @Tm-Hs-Rt-Ss. $25.00 @Door.
Edit: they're booked again for New Years Eve 2007/2008
Posts: 266
Threads: 44
Joined: Aug 2002
Reputation:
0
Actually The Sadies have done the Horseshoe on NYE for the past couple of years, atleast since 2004.
I'm sure it will be a fun show.
Posts: 1,211
Threads: 99
Joined: Aug 2002
Reputation:
0
Dudes, show up early and catch the The Ride Theory. Fucking awesome. I checked 'em out a few weeks ago when they played here in Guelph and I did a little write up on 'em for our University paper. I mean it, if you wanna have yer socks rocked off, then catch these guys. Either way, it'll be a blast, and now I'm seriously considering that show too...
Escape Is At Hand-Tales of a Boy and a Band due June 2013 from Eternal Cavalier Press
http://eternalcavalierpress.com
http://www.twitter.com/eternalcavpress
Posts: 423
Threads: 64
Joined: Oct 2002
Reputation:
0
You lucky lucky peeps. The Sadies on new years eve!!! This is going to be an incredible gig.
Any chance someone going could tape it? The Sadies are taper friendly.
Posts: 1,016
Threads: 43
Joined: Jun 2006
Reputation:
0
The Sadies are playing the 'shoe again this New Years. I went last year and it was a good time.