Posts: 7,289
Threads: 811
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
Honestly,
This is getting rediculous. At least this time it won't cost me any money.
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Posts: 3,394
Threads: 118
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I think I now understand what my IT guy means when he says "user error".
Posts: 1,311
Threads: 52
Joined: Oct 2006
Reputation:
0
Us boys love our toys.I always have shit breaking on me.Get used to it youngster :thumb:
Posts: 7,289
Threads: 811
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
cferneyh Wrote:I think I now understand what my IT guy means when he says "user error".
I was told manufacturing defect.
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Posts: 3,827
Threads: 363
Joined: Oct 2002
Reputation:
0
i don't think your keyboard can handle all the posts!
Posts: 7,289
Threads: 811
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
opiated Wrote:i don't think your keyboard can handle all the posts!
I just need to fulfill my lifelong ambition of passing you, then I'll be good.
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
What happened to your computer? And your Mac? What Mac?
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
opiated Wrote:i don't think your keyboard can handle all the posts!
haha, never seen someone so obsessed with post count. serves him right.
:lol:
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 2,211
Threads: 39
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
Look: stop making up fibs just to inflate your post count.
Everyone knows that nothing ever goes wrong with Macs.
Posts: 7,289
Threads: 811
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
chris Wrote:What happened to your computer? And your Mac? What Mac?
My old computer broke, so I had to get a new one, as it would have cost 844$ to fix it, so I figured I'd just get a new laptop.
So I got a Macbook. There's some loose wiring / the mouse and keyboard would always short in and out, and eventually stopped working.
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Posts: 7,289
Threads: 811
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
....annnnd...
back with the mac!
:jump :jump :jump
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston