Posts: 1,795
Threads: 95
Joined: Jun 2003
Reputation:
0
oh. my. god.
fucking hilarious. i haven't laughed that hard at a movie since the first time i saw Dumb and Dumber.
go see it.
NOW!
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
I concur. We saw it last night and from the opening lines to the closing credits we enjoyed it.
Posts: 653
Threads: 16
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
I really didn't expect much from this film, but I was singing a different tune after I saw it. So many great gags and spot-on character acting.
Posts: 1,172
Threads: 49
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
I really like Knocked-Up..there were a lot of witty one-liners that left me wetting myself laughing.
Is this movie done with the same style of humour???
Posts: 1,795
Threads: 95
Joined: Jun 2003
Reputation:
0
yeah. knocked up was hilarious, but this was even more so
Posts: 605
Threads: 26
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
A million times yes!
This movie is more ridiculous than Knocked Up. Gag-for-gag, I think it's up there on an all-time scale.
Posts: 274
Threads: 8
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Superbad is a great movie. it is an all time classic comedy.
Posts: 6,675
Threads: 359
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I saw it last weekend and I agree with everybody here. It's an absolute laugh riot from beginning to end. By far one of the best comedies I've ever seen.
:thumb:
Posts: 563
Threads: 33
Joined: Nov 2005
Reputation:
0
I will also agree, it was the funniest moie i had seen in a long long time..
it's one of those movies will a million one liners but you can never remember them all, so i say everyone post their favs and what you can remember so that we can all sit back and rehash the greatness...
i'll start with a couple of my favs
"You scratch our backs, we'll scratch yours"
"Funny thing about my back is, uh, its located on my cock!"
"By the time college rolls around, I'm gonna be the Iron Chef of pounding Vag"
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
"Have you ever seen a vag without a dick going in and out of it? No... well I have and it ain't for me!"
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCcagk26siA">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCcagk26siA</a><!-- m -->
Posts: 605
Threads: 26
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
The whole scene where George Michael...errr...Michael Cera is singing "These Eyes."
Comedy genius.
Posts: 1,172
Threads: 49
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Put me down in the "thoroughly enjoyed it" category.
Good solid toilet humour...nothing more nothing less.
I want to change my name to McLovin now.
Posts: 1,212
Threads: 16
Joined: Jan 2006
Reputation:
0
K, the best part (ever), is when the cops are breaking up the house party, and Seth Rogen's character goes "We will shoot you all....we assume that you are all in possesion of crack and weapons!" Hilarious!
close second, when Seth is talking to his Home Ec. teacher...bahaha!
Posts: 1,772
Threads: 17
Joined: Sep 2003
Reputation:
0
Wasn't expecting it to be that raunchy but laughed my butt off for most of the film! Another classic!