Posts: 981
Threads: 106
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
too little, too late.... thought I would post anyways.
1st Hip show at the ACC, and despite the "it was ok....." type reviews, being a "diehard" fan - I thought the show as pretty darn good. For me it was the expereince of being at the ACC. Living in AB now I don't have too many chances to the hip there. 50 Mission Cap followed by blow - blew my mind.
Aftershow was pretty cool. It seemed to be mostly for family or friends. I hung out a bit, and left shortly after 2 drinks.
A few pics... <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/556857376suoXpS">http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/556857376suoXpS</a><!-- m -->
Posts: 1,674
Threads: 70
Joined: Jul 2006
Reputation:
0
Cool photos, MountainHip. I love the first one of the ACC all lit up. Looks fantastic!
For an arena show, it looks fairly intimate.
Posts: 73
Threads: 8
Joined: Jan 2007
Reputation:
0
This was the only chance for my wife and I to see THE HIP , in 2007.So far.
Our seats were in section 102 , row 30. Very central and opposite the stage and high up.
I couldn't believe how great the sound was.The best for an arena concert that I have ever heard. :thumb:
I also thought that the set list was just awesome. :thumb:
I think that this was the best and most complete show by THE HIP that I have ever see and/or heard. :thumb:
GORD , must be taking some dancing lessons and instead of the usual rants his dancing and mic stand twirling were excellent. :thumb:
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
The video portion of the DVD is complete. I just need to make the DVD menus.
I should have it on the tracker tomorrow or Tuesday if all goes as planned so clear out 5 gigs of space for the download.
Here's a preview - of the first two angles. I've since gone back and added a third camera to the mix.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygKHE62ugzU">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygKHE62ugzU</a><!-- m -->