Posts: 3,777
Threads: 62
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Do you guys go to see the Hip or to drink beer? Holy fuck! I've never needed a drop of beer to enjoy a Hip concert. I wish there was zero beer sold at concerts. I've heard a gazillion people complain about the cutoff for beer sales. For fuck sakes!
Posts: 8
Threads: 0
Joined: Sep 2003
Reputation:
0
Great show. Highlights were Wheat Kings, Fiddlers and scoring a setlist!!
Posts: 69
Threads: 8
Joined: Dec 2004
Reputation:
0
Um, I don't see a problem if people want to have a beer along with seeing the hip. As long as it doesn't make them a pain in the ass to stand next to or behind, I don't see what the big deal is. I like having a couple of beers while seeing the hip the same way I like a glass of red wine with a nice steak. To each their own.