01-01-2007, 06:13 PM
Post Your Review
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
mojo_mattv Wrote:you know what i think would be a sweet way to end the tour here in toronto (cover wise) is a little Rush a la Limelight? Im surprised i havent seen anyone mention anything about it yet, its one of those infamous hip covers but it hasnt been unleashed on this tour, yet...
thecompletist in the Membership thread Wrote:Saw it in Rochester in the fall of 2004 - what a deadly show... membership was very unexpected...... Hamilton doesn't have a chance...
.. it's been confirmed they will be doing the Membership-Vapour Trails COMBO in TORONTO.....finalizing the show with Limelight as the Cover
mojo_mattv Wrote:you know what i think would be a sweet way to end the tour here in toronto (cover wise) is a little Rush a la Limelight? Im surprised i havent seen anyone mention anything about it yet, its one of those infamous hip covers but it hasnt been unleashed on this tour, yet...Lots of people have mentioned it, just not in this thread....
thecompletist Wrote:Chris your heading for 5000 posts ! Wow... pm your number so I can hook up with you and company before the show maybe tomorrow. Got a single in the 3rd row... I hear a few others are in the same row.. I think i am left floor front of ass kicker
chancellor Wrote:I'm heading down there with thehip11 we have RFLR Row 1 seats 43-44
Man-Sized Eldorado Wrote:hey trevor...im thinking your on the far right probably on the aisle.you guys figure out a meeting spot?chancellor Wrote:I'm heading down there with thehip11 we have RFLR Row 1 seats 43-44
Keep your hands down eh...I'm two rows behind you in 45 & 46.
Anyone know how off centre these seats are?
Better yet, can anyone tell me how many seats there are in a row?
The floorplans on TicketBastard and The ACC's website don't say and I get the feeling it's going to be a loud night if we are right in front of the right stack.
t.