01-24-2007, 11:15 PM
Has anyone used a 5G ipod (video ipod) with an attachable audio recorder to tape a show?
The 5G ipod is supposed to do audio recordings in 44.1KHz, 16-bit stereo - CD quality.
I've been considering purchasing this attachable recorder:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=277661">http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductP ... _Id=277661</a><!-- m -->
But if anyone has had or heard negative results, I might change my mind. I was hoping this would be a cheap way to get an audio recorder for live shows, but if it doesn't work, I won't waste my $70, since I wouldn't be using it for anything else.
Any advice?
Thanks.
The 5G ipod is supposed to do audio recordings in 44.1KHz, 16-bit stereo - CD quality.
I've been considering purchasing this attachable recorder:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=277661">http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductP ... _Id=277661</a><!-- m -->
But if anyone has had or heard negative results, I might change my mind. I was hoping this would be a cheap way to get an audio recorder for live shows, but if it doesn't work, I won't waste my $70, since I wouldn't be using it for anything else.
Any advice?
Thanks.


