Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

01/25/07: Barrie: Barrie Molson Centre
#1

Post Your Review

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#2

I saw them at The Horseshoe for the release of WC and it sounded great there. I'm pumped that they are playing the Barrie Molson centre here in Barrie. Just a little smaller than Molson Park. A little upset that I noticed they didn't play the kids don't get it in the Soo. It's my favorite from WC. Well, hopefully I get to hear some of my fave's from Road Apples.
Reply
#3

Horseshoe_Rocked Wrote:A little upset that I noticed they didn't play the kids don't get it in the Soo. It's my favorite from WC.

It has been played a few times so far this tour, but just not every night. You may get lucky! :thumb:

Have a good time.
Reply
#4

Hey Zenith, just noticed your location. I was born in Bolton Lancashire. Home of the Mighty Wanderers. Just thought I'd throw it in. Are you going to any of these shows, are you in Canada now?
Reply
#5

Hey Horseshoe, a Bolton boy eh?

Part of my family are from Yorkshire, but I don't uphold the whole northern rivalry thing... I'm a southern boy!

Come say hi on twitter @MattMerritt
Reply
#6

Bolton Boy I am. Planning on going back with the family this October. I have to show off my son and daughter and wife to all who haven't seen them. Surprised that there are people in England that even know who the hip are. Also, I don't have any North South Rivalry, I just despise all the London Football Teams!
Reply
#7

Well, I'm vehemantly anti Arsenal and Chelsea so you'll get no argument from me!

There are a few of mus over here weho've been 'educated' about the Hip!

Come say hi on twitter @MattMerritt
Reply
#8

Cool Matty, Are you a Pompey Supporter?
Well, I'm all prepped and ready to go tonight.
Getting off work early, booked tomorrow off for
recovery. Have floor seats 15th row. Myself, the wife,
My brother and his wife will all be in attendance. Not sure
if i'm gonna tape any of it. I have some awesome videos of
the Fort York show and some not too bad from The Horseshoe.
Hopefully the crowd will rock tonight. Seen a couple of shows
at the BMC and the sound was great. Capacity is only 4900
for hockey so not too big!
Reply
#9

Horseshoe_Rocked Wrote:Hey Zenith, just noticed your location. I was born in Bolton Lancashire. Home of the Mighty Wanderers. Just thought I'd throw it in. Are you going to any of these shows, are you in Canada now?

Hi, No, I'm not in Canada (although I was lucky enough to go there last year.) I really wish I could have gone to some of the current shows, but it's not to be sadly. I've just been listening to the Victoria recording and pretending I was there! :lol: I did get to see The Hip in London last July, which was fanastic.

I've never been to Bolton, although I did drive past The Reebok Stadium on the way back from our road trip up to The Lake District over New Year.

Nice to make your acquaintance, Horseshoe_Rocked. Wink

Oh, and I'm a Hereford United fan, despite living in London. Wink
Reply
#10

I am indeed a Portsmouth fan sir!

Come say hi on twitter @MattMerritt
Reply
#11

Look at that, I'm home by 11:30 after a hip show, I could get used to this, good show tonight, they played a clash song that the title escapes my mind right now. No Day For Night or IVL songs tonight, we did get 3 Pistols, Blow, Fiddler's, and the night ended with On the Verge. Lot's of WC songs in there too.

The only downside tonight was the stupid Rock 95 beachballs, I've got a giant goose egg thanks to one of them connecting with one of my stands, tomorrow I'll bring something pointy to get rid of the beach balls quickly

See you all again tomorrow.

Steve
Reply
#12

Amazing show tonight! The boys were tight!

Train In Vain - The Clash.
Reply
#13

No Day for Night again? this is sad.

I really don't need to hear any of the material AFTER Day for Night.

Play some of the new album and everything else from the first 4 albums, seriously - what is there after Day for Night that we need to hear?
Reply
#14

cheney50mc Wrote:what is there after Day for Night that we need to hear?

could be one of the dumbest things i've ever seen posted on here
Reply
#15

cheney50mc Wrote:4
Play some of the new album and everything else from the first 4 albums, seriously - what is there after Day for Night that we need to hear?

There are lots of songs on the next 5 albums that I'd love to hear
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)