Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

'07 Merch
#16

bauer Wrote:the papers are novelty papers and are super thick and harsh, that is compared to the good ol RIZLA grays

...but papers every green thinking hip fan should own :mrgreen:

7/17/95-Craven
11/18/96-Saskatoon
7/21/97-Saskatoon
9/16/00-Winnipeg
11/24/00-Red Deer
07/14/02-Camrose
9/26/02-Edmonton
9/27/02-Edmonton
8/1/03-Kelowna
6/22/04-Edmonton
11/17/04-Edmonton
11/20/04-Saskatoon
10/28/06-Calgary
1/19/07-Regina
7/18/07-Saskatoon
6/22/08-Calgary
8/4/09-Saskatoon
9/14/09-Edmonton
9/19/09-Banff
7/14/11-Edmonton
1/23/13-Edmonton
7/6/13-Saskatoon
10/10/15-Houston
7/28/16-Edmonton
7/30/16-Edmonton
8/01/16-Calgary
Reply
#17

bauer Wrote:the papers are novelty papers and are super thick and harsh, that is compared to the good ol RIZLA grays

....rizla greys, my favourite :thumb: zig zags are always handy too
Reply
#18

same as zigzag blues only extra sized made in france...
Reply
#19

any posters being sold for this tour?
Reply
#20

I hope to god there is
Reply
#21

Alrighty, lets compile a list of what we all purchased at the Tragically Hip Merchandise stand during the 2007 tour. Be sure to include the amount of money you spent on your purchases, and then we will add up the totals for the Hipbase!
I'll start 'er off...
World Container Black Zip-up Hoodie (L) $60
World Container Pin $2
subtotal $62 (lets try to keep a running total.. i.e. add $62 to your total purchases, and so on..)
Reply
#22

World Container 2007 Tour shirt ($35.00)

New total = $97.00.
Reply
#23

Drez7 Wrote:What do the new hockey jerseys look like? Didn't have those at The Phoenix.

I really liked the Purple and Yellow ones a few years back...still waiting for one to show up on eBay!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280072840822&fromMakeTrack=true">http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... Track=true</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#24

Oh I have that jersey! I love it. I wanted the red maple leaf one but can't find that anywhere.

All I'm hearin' is youuuuuuuu
Reply
#25

VioletLite Wrote:Oh I have that jersey! I love it. I wanted the red maple leaf one but can't find that anywhere.

I'm fairly sure they aren't producing this one anymore...
I bought mine back in 2002, and I haven't seen them available on the Merch website for at least a year now..
Reply
#26

Yeah '02 was when I bought my purple and yellow one too. I guess Ebay is probably my only hope of getting that red one you have.

All I'm hearin' is youuuuuuuu
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)