Posts: 7,289
Threads: 811
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
Hint....
Or shall we wait?
Probably wait, eh?
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Posts: 2
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2006
Reputation:
0
Boston is a quicker drive we did it when they played the Avalon on the last tour , plus it is very easy to meet the guys their, but Vermont is worth the trip for back to back nights
Posts: 3,175
Threads: 692
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
I would do Boston, I might be on call that weekend. Not sure yet.
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Posts: 994
Threads: 33
Joined: Dec 2004
Reputation:
0
i'd rather wait (& hope) for a newfoundland gig in the summer, love to make it back over there
Posts: 1,079
Threads: 101
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
Burlington is a beautiful city in the spring...I will be hosting the 1st ever Hipbase golf tournament at my course on the 16th. Maybe the boyz will play.... years ago when they were playing in VT, their road manager called to make tee times for 16 people and they never showed up. I didn;t get a credit card because i was so excited...almost got fired, so they owe me.
Here's the format: 18 holes...18 songs in each nights setlist...for each correct guess you get a stroke off your score.
Posts: 3,175
Threads: 692
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Hipbase Golf Tournament. that sounds like fun!
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Posts: 1,795
Threads: 95
Joined: Jun 2003
Reputation:
0
a friend of mine lives in vermont and is going to n1. he will be audio taping.
he isn't sure he can make n2