Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

01/16/07: Red Deer: Enmax Centrium
#31

Bootlegger420 Wrote:The roads were terrible coming from calgary to red deer and edmonton to red deer wasnt great


shane

Actually the road to Edmonton was fine, and coming home there was hardly anyone on the highway. I was able to get home by midnight.
Reply
#32

Escape@Hand Wrote:
Bootlegger420 Wrote:The roads were terrible coming from calgary to red deer and edmonton to red deer wasnt great


shane

Actually the road to Edmonton was fine, and coming home there was hardly anyone on the highway. I was able to get home by midnight.

Edmonton-Red Deer was a perfect highway...couldn't have asked for better. Nobody on the road, got home in no time.
Reply
#33

red deer back to calgary was shite!
Reply
#34

Here are the 2 Short videos I took:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMNPx_I-rRM">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMNPx_I-rRM</a><!-- m -->

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbJV7NQiOBk">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbJV7NQiOBk</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#35

Photos.

Way late, sorry.

[Image: 37.jpg]
Reply
#36

I know this is over two years later, but is there still a password that can be used to view the photos?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)