Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
70%, 127 miles, 303 seconds.
The only reason I got that high - was that after awhile it was fill in the blanks.
I really think I would be around 40%
That is pretty sad when all of the Canadians best my score.
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Posts: 121
Threads: 12
Joined: Oct 2006
Reputation:
0
BOOYAH!!!
90% 23 Miles 258 sec
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
78% 495sec.
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 2,211
Threads: 39
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
The page comes up completely blank for me.
I guess I fail. :oops:
Posts: 143
Threads: 5
Joined: Jul 2003
Reputation:
0
Despite my rectangular surroundings (Saskatchewan), I did alright...
92% / 12 miles...
Got California and Maine in the early going, so that helped...neat game...
Posts: 826
Threads: 75
Joined: Jun 2003
Reputation:
0
90%, 23 Miles, 462 seconds.
Cool game, but it certainly would have been more difficult if the states were not left on the screen.
Posts: 282
Threads: 11
Joined: Feb 2006
Reputation:
0
44% and, wait for it
232 miles - im going to send this to my american friends to see how much better they do