Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Can you place the US States on a blank map?
#16

70%, 127 miles, 303 seconds.
The only reason I got that high - was that after awhile it was fill in the blanks.
I really think I would be around 40%
That is pretty sad when all of the Canadians best my score.

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#17

laliber Wrote:
The Horrible Esthete Wrote:...the bastards started me with freaking Colorado.

that would be like starting a Canadian version with Saskatchewan :lol:

Smile At least you'd still have a border to work with, and improve your chances about 25%.....
Reply
#18

BOOYAH!!!

90% 23 Miles 258 sec
Reply
#19

Tthip Wrote:70%, 127 miles, 303 seconds.
The only reason I got that high - was that after awhile it was fill in the blanks.
I really think I would be around 40%
That is pretty sad when all of the Canadians best my score.

Don't sweat it, just blame your education system :mrgreen:
Reply
#20

78% 495sec.

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#21

The page comes up completely blank for me.

I guess I fail. :oops:
Reply
#22

78 %, 53 miles
Reply
#23

Despite my rectangular surroundings (Saskatchewan), I did alright...

92% / 12 miles...

Got California and Maine in the early going, so that helped...neat game...
Reply
#24

90% 20 miles 362 seconds
Reply
#25

My girlfriend just did it:

42 perfect (out of 50)
84%
31 miles
509 seconds

Very good I thought! Big Grin
Reply
#26

skippy the wonder dog Wrote:The page comes up completely blank for me.

I guess I fail. :oops:

I had to use IE for some reason. Firefox was causing me grief as well.
Reply
#27

88% 30 miles 311 seconds
Reply
#28

90%, 23 Miles, 462 seconds.
Cool game, but it certainly would have been more difficult if the states were not left on the screen.
Reply
#29

58% :oops:
Reply
#30

44% and, wait for it

232 miles - im going to send this to my american friends to see how much better they do
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)