Posts: 213
Threads: 28
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
Me and torrents don't agree. Anyone?
Posts: 680
Threads: 34
Joined: Dec 2004
Reputation:
0
not sure WHY you can't agree....what are u looking for, a b&p??? I can do it if you need....you're looking for the Misty Moon show right?
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
What issues with torrents are you having?
This thread might help: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5229">http://hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5229</a><!-- m -->
If not, detail your issues and I'll see if I can get them solved.
Posts: 213
Threads: 28
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
Just a sendspace link, or a few links from somewhere else. If someone could upload it.
Posts: 183
Threads: 2
Joined: Oct 2004
Reputation:
0
Dude, the file is over 2GB. Uploading it to sendspace or equivalent isn't realistic. Either torrent or B&P it...
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
I'm still stumped as to what you're looking for: Are you trying to get someone to upload the DVD to sendspace? As soquester said, not realistic.
If you would explain the issues you are having with Bit Torrents, I'm sure that they can be solved. Your interest in a sendspace link tells me that you have a higher speed internet connection, so that can't be the issue for torrenting... but what is? You have not provided any insight into your problems, or what you are wanting someone else to do for you. You're not doing a very good job of helping yourself...
Posts: 213
Threads: 28
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
I didn't realize it was over 2 gigs. Me and torrents don't agree because I don't know how to use them, and am too busy to bother figuring it out right now (exam time).
I'll find it eventually.