Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Homemade Hip shirts
#1

The author of this site is a member here.
I love his shirts
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://shop.spreadshirt.ca/hiptour">https://shop.spreadshirt.ca/hiptour</a><!-- m -->

.png image.png Size: 327.27 KB  Downloads: 297

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#2

They are I bought 2 great quality shirts good feel. good fit.

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply
#3

Thanks for the heads up Dana. I'm ordering one of those pigeon camera shirts for sure.
Reply
#4

These are pretty cool. Considering a Luv Sic one. I love that tune a lot
Reply
#5

Awesome! I'm thinking about that Killer Whale Tank shirt. Or the pin, though I always thought it was Bartholemu.
Reply
#6

I was all set to buy a Courage one, but then I saw they were gildan heavy T fabric on the website. I hate that fabric, so I bailed.
Reply
#7

Someone should make some more Paul Kicks Ass shirts.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#8

just saw this monstrosity on ebay.
yikes. Sad

[Image: 2gw5pmp.png]
Reply
#9

Yikes...the bad ones are so bad!
Reply
#10

WTF is that ?

Yowza
Reply
#11

Wow that sucks
Reply
#12

Lots of garbage on eBay, I gave up reporting these Chinese knock offs. Lots of low life's capitalizing off of this.
Reply
#13

I should put mine up on Ebay. I had one girl on Wednesday ask me where I got it, and heard another one say, she'd like one like mine.

[Image: IMG_2706_zpsrhpqlhtl.jpg]

Sarah
I was there
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)