Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Blackflies
#1

I was listening to CMG today and had a different take on Blackflies. Do you think it is about overzealous "canadiana" fans? It appears as if there has been a long-time conflict within Gord of embracing the Canadian uber image that many people projet upon him. I get mixed signals from year to year when he gives interviews (could be sarcasm.)
Reply
#2

Anybody??????
Reply
#3

nobody
Reply
#4

I'll have to give it a few listens tonight before I can make an educated opinion. I never thought of the song tackling that subject but I'll listen to it with that thought in mind.
Reply
#5

My post in no way was meant to insult anybody. I have always been curious how the band have handled their fame and roles in the canadian cultural mosaic.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)