07-11-2013, 11:29 PM
I was a little disappointed with the setlist, but hey, one song change from Cobourg's is better than none. Gord seemed to start out rough with the screaming but reigned it in a bit as the show went on. He was more lively/bantery than he was in Cobourg as well. I'm surprised they came back out for an encore at all seeing as it was 10:51 when they went off, and apparently Ottawa's pretty stringent re: noise bylaw.
I have photos I'll post tomorrow - I was close but my camera is terrible and photos are grainy. Some people snuck in their DSLRs which pisses me off - I could've brought my good camera!
EDIT: Here's one for now.
I have photos I'll post tomorrow - I was close but my camera is terrible and photos are grainy. Some people snuck in their DSLRs which pisses me off - I could've brought my good camera!
EDIT: Here's one for now.
Across The Causeway '04 | Big Music Fest '08 | Kingston '09 | Bobcaygeon '11 | Cobourg '13 | Bluesfest '13 | Danforth Music Hall '15 | Kingston '15 | Bluesfest '15 | Toronto I '16 | Toronto II '16 | Toronto III '16 | Hamilton '16 | Ottawa '16 | Kingston '16


![[Image: DSC03903_zpsb2f0dcea.jpg]](http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d19/SRaetsen/The%20Tragically%20Hip%20-%20July%2011%202013/DSC03903_zpsb2f0dcea.jpg)
![[Image: DSC03882_zps3790d3e7.jpg]](http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d19/SRaetsen/The%20Tragically%20Hip%20-%20July%2011%202013/DSC03882_zps3790d3e7.jpg)