Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

www.thehiptracker.com is now www.hipfans.com/shows
#1

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehiptracker.com">www.thehiptracker.com</a><!-- w --> is now <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hipfans.com/shows">www.hipfans.com/shows</a><!-- w -->

Check it out and be amazed!

If you're looking for a specific show please let me know and I'll see what I can do to get it posted.

The Tracker is not 100% dead but for now this is what we've got.

As well if there's anyone out there who can write a snappy little bit of site code to create a search field and a sexier looking index I'd appreciate it.
Reply
#2

So is this download only now (i.e. no torrenting)?
Reply
#3

Yes. For now. If any new DVDs pop up I might resuscitate the tracker.
Reply
#4

Cool! Will there be a way for people to upload to the site if they aren't, well... you? :p

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#5

sean.bonner Wrote:Cool! Will there be a way for people to upload to the site if they aren't, well... you? :p
Folks can send shows to me through Drop Box - I'll post details later. And then I'll add them to the site.

But first they should let me know what show they have as I might already have it.
Reply
#6

[quote="chris"]http://www.thehiptracker.com is now <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hipfans.com/shows">http://www.hipfans.com/shows</a><!-- m -->

If you're looking for a specific show please let me know and I'll see what I can do to get it posted.


I would be really thankful if you could post November 25, 2009: Oosterpoort, Groningen, Netherlands.
Was at the show and wanted to hear it again...and again....
Blindwilly
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)