Posts: 981
Threads: 106
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.masters.org/en_US/interactive/live/index.html">http://www.masters.org/en_US/interactiv ... index.html</a><!-- m -->
Live coverage of Amen Corner.....
Any predictions??
I Love Golf!
Posts: 1,172
Threads: 49
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
I'd love to see one of the Canucks pull it out, but I'm going to pick Goosen to pick up his first Green Jacket.
I just watched the Bobby Jones movie today starring Jim Caviezel, that guy is unquestionably the greatest Amateur golfer to ever play the game, and a very strong argument can be made for him being the the Best Ever to play. Unfortunately having quit at the age of 28 his accomplishments can't be compared to the likes of Jack, Arnold, Sam or Tiger.
His biggest accomplishment and crowning achievement was winning the Grand Slam but his biggest mark on the game is the construction of the Augusta National Golf Club and the creation of the Masters golf tournament.
Bobby Jones rules!!!
RG
Posts: 453
Threads: 24
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
I wouldn't be surprised to see Phil pull it off.
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
I just picked up my HD PVR and am ready for some Augusta goodness all weekend long!
Posts: 981
Threads: 106
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
It's heating up now.....
Els and Campbell (edit - now tied) Challenging VJ.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.masters.org/en_US/scores/index.html">http://www.masters.org/en_US/scores/index.html</a><!-- m -->
edit - just as I posted Els bogied
Sorry about the Ernie[/i]
Posts: 981
Threads: 106
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Vijay takes the lead, birdie on the first hole!
Campbell just tied it up
Phil just threw it in the water, and then landed a dart at the pin on #12.
Weir is comming on now!
Posts: 3,827
Threads: 363
Joined: Oct 2002
Reputation:
0
where are you guys watching the coverage? tsn is having a special about the '03 masters, and are only showing 3 hours of actual live coverage today..
Posts: 981
Threads: 106
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.masters.org/en_US/index.html">http://www.masters.org/en_US/index.html</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.masters.org/en_US/interactive/live/index.html">http://www.masters.org/en_US/interactiv ... index.html</a><!-- m -->
-my first post- live from Amen Corner Holes 11,12, & 13
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.masters.org/en_US/scores/index.html">http://www.masters.org/en_US/scores/index.html</a><!-- m -->
The Golf Channel is live from the Masters.
TSN Coverage is what is 100% on TV (of an actual broadcast)
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.masters.org/en_US/about/tvsched.html">http://www.masters.org/en_US/about/tvsched.html</a><!-- m -->
Posts: 3,827
Threads: 363
Joined: Oct 2002
Reputation:
0
i'm shocked there is only 3 hours of coverage..didn't there used to be a lot more??
Posts: 981
Threads: 106
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
On Saturday and Sunday CBS is commercial Free.
But ya, It starts @ 3:30pm Eastern I thought they started earlier.
Like at 12pm each day.......
Posts: 981
Threads: 106
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
My oh My, don't get me started!
I was watching Amen corner on the web, and It was a pleasure to NOT see Tiger. It's sickening to see all the coverage that guy gets. They would rather make Tiger, whos playing the worst he has, the story, then say, Ben Crenshaw - who is playing the best Masters he has in a while.
Tiger is not leading in any stats.... WHY WHY WHY IS HE ON TV ????
Gee, guess what time Tiger Tee's off tomorrow?
Exactly when the TV Coverage starts. Oh Brother.