Posts: 826
Threads: 75
Joined: Jun 2003
Reputation:
0
Blogs have exploded in poularity so I am wondering if any other hipbasers are posting their ponderings. Post your blogs below if you have one.
I just got in on the act last week. It's nothing serious, and really random, and not too well written either :lol: But feel free to check it out.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://lake-fever.blogspot.com/">http://lake-fever.blogspot.com/</a><!-- m -->
(notice the Hip inspired name?)
Let's see em!
Posts: 3,175
Threads: 692
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.lancerobinson.com">http://www.lancerobinson.com</a><!-- m -->
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Posts: 2,672
Threads: 57
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Skippy's is in his signature - I don't always agree with him politically, but he is one smart cookie.
Jeff
June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Posts: 2,144
Threads: 97
Joined: Jun 2003
Reputation:
0
MSN Spaces sucks, period. It doesnt surprise me that the admins at MSN Spaces delete stuff on blogs, especially if its the least bit controversial or can be construed as "offensive" to somebody. :roll:
Posts: 690
Threads: 16
Joined: Aug 2003
Reputation:
0
I have a couple...
Every Irrelevance is linked in my sig;
Ultra Mundane is linked at Every Irrelevance.
I highly recommend
EFx2 Blogs for anyone looking for a free blog host. It's the best!
1995-04-07 Toledo | 1996-06-29 Toledo | 1996-11-23 Detroit | 1998-08-22 Toledo | 1999-02-12 Auburn Hills |
1999-05-05 Grand Rapids | 1999-07-31 Clarkston | 1999-12-31 Toronto | 2000-01-01 Toronto |
2000-06-14 Pontiac | 2000-07-15 Clarkston | 2000-12-02 Detroit | 2002-08-31 Clarkston |
2004-09-18 Detroit | 2007-04-12 Detroit | 2009-05-29 Detroit | 2012-11-28 Detroit | 2016-08-08 London | 2016-08-16 Hamilton