Posts: 3
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2006
Reputation:
0
Hi,
I am a huge Hip fan, and my son's grade 2 music teacher gave him this project, where you have a pick a Canadian musician, and tell about him. So, I though what better band than The Hip, and Gordon Downey. The problem is I am having trouble finding out some little details about him, and I am sure a million people out there know these, but I can't find them anywere.
1 - What is Gordon Downey's favorite food
2) - Where does he live
3) What year was he born
4) Is he married
Thanks for your help. Your a life saver.
Posts: 94
Threads: 11
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
I can help with a few of these, I think!
1 - What is Gordon Downey's favorite food:?
2) - Where does he live: Toronto last I heard
3) What year was he born:?
4) Is he married: yes
Posts: 3
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2006
Reputation:
0
Thanks, 2 out of 4 aint bad ! Anyone there know what year he was born ? I think his favorite food may be pushing it, but ?
Posts: 94
Threads: 11
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
I noticed the spelling as well, but as bad as my spelling is I have no room to talk!
JH
Posts: 7,289
Threads: 811
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
Isn't his wife named Paula?
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Posts: 3
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2006
Reputation:
0
Sorry about the spelling, I noticed that about 5 minutes after I posted it. Thanks for all the help, I thought some of the questions were a little personal to find out about famous people, I know I wouldn't be telling everyone where I live !! Anyway, that gives me the answers I needed, Thanks Again Everyone
Posts: 178
Threads: 4
Joined: Dec 2005
Reputation:
0
Now, I think I can help with the year born.
He went to school with my parents for a few years. He was in grade 9 when they were in grade 12. According to their yearbook from that year, he was in grade 9 in 1979. Since I'm in grade 9 now, and I'm 15, that means he was born in 1964.